Monday, June 2, 2014

Blog 12

Over the weekend I finally finished my story! I am so excited to share the story with others and especially with  my cousin. I also presented to the class what I did on the 20% project through a presentation. Down below you will find a video link of the video that I shared on the presentation. The video shows my cousin Loni and his input on the NFL draft. My story is linked with my blogger account so feel free to read it when you have any free time.  Please if you can tell others about the story so my cousin can potentially have more support from people around the world. I hope that this story can motivate you or people you know. I myself can relate to the story because I am not giving up on my goals and am working hard so one day I will know what true success is and so one day I can help someone by motivating them to become something greater to become a successful person who stands out to others. In my church we have a scripture that says "Arise and shine forth that thy standard may a standard for the nations." I wanted to share the scripture because I know that everyone has a light and potentials in them. People need to find that light in themselves through one way or another and I know that my cousin has found that light with in him self.







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8O79Aim-yI