Monday, June 2, 2014

Blog 13 ( Review on 20% project)

             

 Today My English teacher Mr. Lee told us to do our last blog on our 20 % project. At the beginning of the year I looked at this assignment as a burden but later on thought of it as a blessing. Through my blogging I learned more about my cousin Hebron then I have known about him before. I really don't want to stop blogging. But I know I was successful on the 20% percent project because I did what I said I would do which is to write a story on my cousin. I would like to thank my audience around the world to even consider my blog. Who ever you may be I hope you enjoyed my blogs at least a little bit. I know I may not be the best writer but I try writing my best. I loved doing the 20% project which is based off of a Google routine that Google workers work on. Please if you haven't checked out the story NFL Rookie please view it if you can. The story should be linked to my blog account because I blogged the story. Down below is a video link of students presentations on the 20% percent project.
                            - Thanks



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbUkkJ-8hNU