Monday, June 2, 2014

Blog 11

My English teacher Mr. Lee told me that I would be presenting my 20% project on Thursday the 29th of May. I am nervous but I know that I have no need to worry as long as I finish my story. So this weekend I will spend a lot of time finishing my story. The title of my story will be NFL Rookie ( the story of Hebron Fangupo). I f you guys are interested in reading my story it will be linked to this blog. Just go to my account and look at my blogs and it should be there. It is called NFL Rookie. I am so excited because school is coming to an end and I will finally finish my story. I hope that my story will inspire other athletes and people to work hard on their goals and try to become a more successful person. One last thing I would like to share is that one trait that successful people do is to not quit.