Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog 9

So finally I can start lifting weights again. It sucked  not being able to lift weights for about 6 weeks. While I was recovering I saw people in my sports getting really strong and I wanted to surpass them and get better. Going through surgery helped me appreciate lifting weights more and motivated me to get better when I can start lifting weights again. While going through recovery my cousin  Hebron reassured me that I can still get strong and better. I made a goal to recover like a beast in football season. A prime example for me is my cousin because he would tell me" no matter what you do don't give up." When I started lifting weights I was really weak I felt like a little boy. John aka "BIG JOHN" my wrestling partner was lifting weights and saying "Get on my level Zion." Now I am back in football and working hard for season but also so I can destroy the team captain  Big John in wrestling in front of everyone during wrestling season and surprise my wrestling Coach.