Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog 7



This last Friday March 28th the churches youth was having a dinner fundraiser. My cousin Hebron was attending and so did his wife and son. my cousin Rebekah married to Hebron  my cousin(in law) was making cinnamon rolls for the dessert auction and my grandma Linda Handy was making a triple chocolate cake for it along with my aunts fancy Easter chocolate cake. When we got to the event I went with the rest of the youth to help serve others who paid to attend. Hebron was auctioning a Fijian wooden stick called the " Neck Breaker" it was said that Fijians would use the wooden neck breakers to kill any intruders who invaded their territory. With my cousin Hebron's humor he wrote under quick description " for the silent auction that the Neck Breaker was for "In case of a zombie apocalypse".  My grandma is a woman who likes to collect things from different cultures and things all over so when she saw the neck breaker she bid on it until she finally got it ha-ha. Well I have to tell you that when the desert auctioneer was auction off Hebrons wife cinnamon roll he bid on it for 80 dollars to get his precious cinnamon rolls back.